Wednesday, November 19, 2008


I think that I already mentioned that our new shopping cart is up and running and I am very happy that it is still going very smoothly! For your creative pleasure, we are offering two Artgirlz Special Bundles of goodies at Artgirlz.com. The first collection, The Hope Bundle, includes rubber stamps, accordion book, papers, fibers, wings and charms. Secondly, we have beautiful goodies for crown making. It is fun, easy and a great group project!!! To make it even easier, we have a page of Artgirl suggestions that can be downloaded! I mean how much fun are these girlz having!!


Speaking of fun, Midge and Al are still in sunny but I understand cool Florida. They seem to be enjoying the family, the sunshine, and their private condo getaway! Back here at World Headquarters, the troops are busy putting things together, sending out orders, making up new things, slinging ideas around, and generally moving things forward. I am very grateful to them all!!


Hope, Yes Hope!!!! Here is the Hope sign to replace the ripped off Obama sign and my always able and willing sidekick Sue. It was rather drizzly when we hiked around the fence to put it up, but it is still on the fence and that is good news!!

3 comments:

Lupine Lady said...

Hi, Sue and Tracy,
Love your new sign. I guess it's not illegal to have a sign with HOPE, love and peace. Your site is great with so many ideas and the shopping part is fine. I have finished felting the Picasso bouquet of flowers on one side of the felted bag. Now for a face on the other!

The trip to Quilt Market sounded good.
Love you girlz,
Debby

violette said...

Love your new sign......it's gorgeous!

Love, violette

Cathy said...

I bought one of your kits at The Stitching Post in Sisters, OR. Love the little Christmas elf. Your very fun blog is inspiring. Happy Holidays to you all.