Monday, February 02, 2009

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEART!
While I am in the RED zone I wanted to share some info and links for Women's Heart Health!
Heart disease is the numero uno killer of women and we have to spread the word and encourage each other to take care of ourselves!! Here are some things to look out for:

There is a lot of information online for women looking for support, facts, ways to help each other. Here are just a few.

The National Coalition of Women with Heart Disease
American Heart Association
Go Red For Women
Heart Healthy Women
Sister to Sister

And some thoughts that might help our daily situations!

So, put on your red dress and your red walking shoes, take a walk, breathe in some fresh air and be grateful, and share the information!! Do you have your own heart stories?


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi Girlz,

Missed you guys at CHA. Thanks for the heart info!

Rebekah

His Office, My Studio said...

Hi,

THANK-YOU for keep women informed about heart attacks. In January of 2008 I had at least 5 heart attacks. I have five stents in my heart and still need open heart surgery for three additional blockages.

DubiQuilts - Debbi