Friday, April 27, 2007




The International Quilt Festival was filled with talented, interesting women, just looking, shopping and some doing their work in the "Virtual Studio" that was set up by
Pokey Bolton the fearless leader of Cloth Paper Scissors!
An area was set up behind the Make It University section of the show and
Julaine Lofquist-Birch
Kelli Perkins
Cheryl Prater
Deb Silva
Debbi Crane
Judy Coates Perez
Lesley Riley
Virginia Spiegel
were doing there magical creative things...It was very inspiring and energizing to see their work and them working! Took me a while to do this because I had to check out all of their blogs...well worth the time!
And Kelli Perkins had the best purple hair details and after seeing her paper beads, I have been trying it out myself! Thanks for the push! My sis, who is currently on a vacation of sorts, snatched up my new pile of paper beads and took them off to Florida to include in her long list of projects....see above!
Will be sending out a newsletter next week!