Wednesday, August 13, 2008


The Good Folks at Cloth Paper Scissors are pre-selling Cate Prato's "Mixed Media Self Portraits". The books will be available in October and will make great Holiday Gifts!!! There is a link on that page that will offer you a sneak peak inside of the Book...My sis and I have work in the Book and can't Wait to see it!

Spent all day Monday working on Picasa Slide shows of Artgirlz Samples and Needle Felting 101! You can watch them on the Side Bar of this Blog or click on the images on the right and they will take you to the Picasa Site. Will continue to add to the visuals for Ideas and Instructions!!

Happy to say that the links page is settled thanks to our Faithful Web Queen! Thanks Norma for fixing all of my code issues!!

Off for some breaky and more work!!
Keep Making Great Things!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, love it and all you do!
I'M a FAN!!! and I'll be back!
Brenda Pinnick