Tuesday, January 22, 2008


ATTENTION PERSON LOOKING FOR DAVID FROM COLLEGE IN NM...
This is a very important message we are putting out into the world. Someone sent us an email about David F...being an old friend from college and we can't find the message...too much cleaning out of the emails and we feel very badly so we are hoping that you come back to check and we can continue that hook up. We are so sorry, because we know how you feel!!

So other than that very frustrating event, it has been another Day Here at Artgirlz Nation with our Patriots going to the Super Bowl and the catalog just about done...I am going to try to put a little video into this message. I have "PhotoBooth" on my fancy new Mac and you can make movies right at your desk. Not much of what I do at my desk would be very interesting...
?&$#?...it was a bust...keep getting an error message...oh well...

oh, the image above is from our new inchie stamps that will be here very soon!

Off to make dinner for the girlzzzzzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have just came across your blog and you guys are so inspiring, I sooo love your art dolls and crafty creations.These inchie stamps are so cool. I'm sure I'll become one of your new regular readers. Belinda