Friday, January 25, 2008

Here is a lovely love wall hanging by our Lovely Linda! She has incorporated Artgirlz Felt Hearts, pewter charms, mini wool beads, and our rubber stamps on shrink plastic!!! Nice job as usual...She has also mixed and sewed paper and fabric together..add yarns, beads, twigs and how can a girl go wrong!

We were very lucky to have received a surprise package from Nancy Smith....Great American Quilt Factory in Denver...in addition to yummy holiday sweets, we received two "slap bracelet" pin cushions...Useful and very cool! A great way to use our 3.5cm Big Beads! Thanks Nancy, we appreciate your support very much!!

New products coming very soon!!
Looking forward to a haircut!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two!
I hope to hear that you will be attending the Chicago Quilt Show again this April....I plan to wear a very sturdy shirt this time around so I don't have to buy a new one there (as I did last year)!!! I have really enjoyed the things I bought from you and can't wait to hit your booth again!

tamdoll said...

This is so inspiring!!! Really beautiful. My fingers are itching to go create something now.